The Blackhawk Desert Ops Boot features a steel shank for additional support when carrying a full pack, and abrasion-resistant, NATO lacing hooks for a quick and secure lacing system as well as a non-woven back counter for reinforcement at the heel. A fully-gusseted tongue prevents debris from entering the boot and a DROLEX® inner liner wicks moisture away. The Vibram® Multisport outsole is oil resistant, and a custom molded, antimicrobial Ortholite® foot bed is washable. Available in medium and wide sizes..
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Fully meets the standard set forth in AR 670-1
- Features VIBRAM®OUTSOLE oil-resistant TC-4+ construction, with large, open lugs that provide traction
- DRI-LEX® Inner Lining Wicks away moisture to keep feet dry
- Washable, antimicrobial, custom-molded OrthoLite® footbed
- Fully gusseted tongue prevents debris from entering boot
- Steel shank for additional support when under load of full pack
- Abrasion-resistant, non-woven back counter reinforcement inside heel
- Toe reinforcements and extra layer of suede in heel for abrasion resistance
These have been the most comfortable boots that I have had, from the time I first tried them on, to wearing them in the winter, these boots have kept my feet warm and dry every time I wore them. and I just ordered my second pair of these.
I am a loyal Blackhawk Desert Ops customer! These boots are comfortable right out of the box and last! There is no "breaking them in" period. These boots feel fantastic the first time you wear them. I bought a pair of Garmonts and sent them back. Seriously! Buy these boots!