When it comes to armor carrier systems there has always been, and always will be a balancing act between strength, weight, and modularity. That is, until now. The Foundation Series Plate Carrier utilizes cutting edge fabric technology to deliver a highly modular armor carrier system that is also incredibly lightweight yet adaptable and ready for any mission. We all know, ounces equal pounds when it comes to fighting gear. Weighing in right at one pound (Without Armor), the Foundation Plate Carrier helps you shed pounds where it counts ensuring you can go farther, longer, faster and stronger than before. This is achieved using our laminate 1000D/500D laser cut, laminate nylon providing peak weight reduction without sacrifice in strength. Modularity, because missions change, and you need to be ready to adapt. It is out of this basic need that the Foundation Plate Carrier is ready to adapt with you. By utilizing removable split-bar buckles and standardized interchangeable placards, you will have the modularity to scale back and forth between Foundation Plate Carriers and Foundation Chest Rigs, rapidly reconfiguring your gear for whatever mission comes next.
|37FS01BK - Small/Medium||37FS02BK - Large||37FS03BK - Extra Large|
Small 8"x10" (Slightly loose fit)
Large SAPI/ESAPI 10.25" x 13.25"
XL SAPI/ESAPI 11" x 14"
Medium 9.5" x 12.5" (some plate exposed)
- Durable, yet flexible 1000D to 500D laminate material
- Lightweight and low profile laser cut MOLLE design
- Elastic cumberbund for superior comfort and flexability
- Compatible with various placards to suit user needs
- Removable front buckles, modular from OVERT to COVERT
- One-piece exterior panel naturally pulls your plates against your body
- Shoulder straps include extended hook and loop closure with padded sleeves for secure fit
- Loop on front and back for unit identifier, flag, patches, etc.
- Easy adjustable 4" elastic cummerbund by means of hook and loop
- Cummerbund accommodates 5.56 magazines, Tourniquets, radios, and other accessories
- Compatible with Blackhawk Foundation Series front placards
- 4-way stretch material on interior accommodates multiple plate thicknesses
- SM/MD accommodates plates up to 9.5" x 12.5"
- MD/LG accommodates plates up to 10.5" x 13.25"
- Made in Vietnam
Great new carrier design, coverage and fit. I like the added utility cummerbund for mags, tourniquets, etc. which wasn't depicted in the initial launch photographs. The Foundation Series products are top notch. I purchased the Foundation Series First Responder Placard and the Foundation Series MOLLE belt.