With its streamlined thumb-activated retention, the T-Series keeps your firearm at the ready while maintaining total security. Thanks to a drawing motion that operates off of the Master Grip Principle, you'll be able to get into the fight under even the most stressful of circumstances. A combination of reinforced outer polymer and smooth, sound-dampening, hydrophobic lining ensures your T-Series will perform no matter the elements and situation. Included with the L2C is the Quick Dual Release Belt Loop (attached) and the 2-Slot Belt Loop. Jacket Slot Belt Loop sold separately.
TRY ME CAMPAIGN DETAILS: Any T-Series purchased directly from blackhawk.com is eligible for a 30-day, risk-free trial. Open to all T-Series versions and styles. A full refund of the purchase price plus a prepaid shipping label will be provided if you are not 100% satisfied with your T-Series. To redeem your refund, the product must be in new or like-new condition and you must contact customer service via email at LECentral.CS@VistaOutdoor.com or phone at (888)343-7547 to receive your RMA and return shipping label within 30 days of the original purchase date. To view Blackhawk's standard warranty, click here.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Thumb-activated retention follows Master Grip Principle
- Sound-dampening lining for stealth drawing and holstering
- Durable material provides protection with sleek design for minimal bulk
- Low-friction internal material for smooth and effortless draw
- Includes Quick Dual Release (QDR) Belt Loop mounted to holster and a 2-Slot Belt Loop is included in the box. Jacket Slot Belt Loop sold separately.
- Extremely limited edition holster to pay respect to our law enforcement officers