The Blackhawk T-Series Jacket Slot Leg Strap Adapter has a triangular shaped adapter that tapers up to a single pivot point, which mounts using the bottom screw hole of the existing 3 screw Blackhawk mounting system. The adapter affixes to the Jacket Slot system via a single aluminum bushing, through the existing bottom screw hole. The Jacket Slot Leg Strap Adapter comes with a single 1.5" leg strap with elastic webbing woven with rubber to enhance grip and reduce unwanted movement throughout the day. Its height adjustable design allows end user to adjust ride height and reduce crowding. The brilliance behind the design allows the pistol to stay upright and in the optimal drawing position, regardless of your leg position and is great for the tactical shooter or patrol officer who doesn’t want a dedicated drop leg system, but still prefers the added security of a single, high ride leg strap.
- Enhances the Jacket Slot Belt Loop by adding security of a single, high ride leg strap
- Maintains upright pistol position for optimal draw, regardless of your leg position
- Uses a single 1.5" leg strap with elastic webbing woven with rubber to enhance grip and reduce movement
- Affixes to the Jacket Slot system with a single aluminum bushing, through the existing platform
- The adjustable design allows end user to optimize ride height and reduce crowding
Great product that fills the need for stability of a belt mounted holster for a smoother faster draw.
I'm able to drop my belt down for perfect reach adjustment without losing a secure platform.
Another quality product, from a quality company . I'm yet to be disappointed in doing business with you guys , thank you.
Just got this in today and while it seems like a well made product it still suffers Blackhawk's classic hardware plague. The screw and bushing included doesn't fit Serpa holsters. It may fit the T-series but it doesn't specify that so once again...I'm sending another Blackhawk product back.
Work as intended, superb quality, definitely better than Safariland haphazard solution for the same problem (keeping holster secured to the thigh while draw your gun on the move). This time Blackhawk really arrived with T-Series holster. Thank you.