When the time for stealth has passed, enter the T-Series L2C Overt. This holster is designed to find it’s home on your dedicated gun belt, along with your magazine carriers, IFAK’s and dump pouches. A light weight and low profile relative of T-Series L2D, this holster is absent the taller sight track shroud. Instead featuring the same “Speed Cut” geometry found on the L2C. This Speed Cut aids in rapid drawing and re-holstering, as well as making the Overt inherently optic compatible.
Boasting duty rated Level 2 active retention, the Overt is designed to keep your handgun secure, even in the most austere conditions. Simply establish your master grip, and the inboard pressure of your thumb releases the retention mechanism. The provided T-Series Jacket Slot lowers the belt ride height of the handgun to a more ergonomically optimal draw-stroke height, while simultaneously helping to clear body armor or other torso worn gear. The provided T-Series Jacket Slot Leg Strap Adapter offers additional stability under dynamic movement that does not restrict the range of motion of the user. This is due to the pivoting leg strap design, inherent to the T-Series Jacket Slot Leg Strap Adapter. This pivoting design allows the holster and weapon to stay consistently vertical on the belt, while allowing the leg strap to pivot with the user’s natural body mechanics as they run, climb or jump.
The Overt may be a smaller footprint than larger L2D or L3D variants, but the system is still fully duty rated just like all holsters and accessories that are part of the T-Series family. So, whether you are heading to the range, or something has gone bump in the night, the T-Series L2C Overt is ready for whatever you throw at it.
Included in the Box:
- T-Series L2C Holster Body
- T-Series Jacket Slot Belt Mount
- T-series Jacket Slot Leg Strap Adapter
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Thumb-activated retention follows Master Grip Principle
- Sound-dampening lining for stealth drawing and holstering
- Durable material provides protection with sleek design for minimal bulk
- Low-friction internal material for smooth and effortless draw
- Inherently optic compatible due to speed cut design on L2C holster body
- Available in light-bearing configurations
- Optimized for tactical shooter gun belts
- Duty Rated
- Jacket Slot Belt Loop - Provides more optimal draw height with adjustable cant and clamping belt interface for added security
- Leg Strap Adapter - Provides added stability in austere and dynamic environments
- Made in the USA
Following a careful reading of the instructions that come with the holster, and watching a video about it, I inspected the holster. The L2C is of the highest quality material and manufacture, and its appearance is very aggressive. After I adjusted the passive retention screw, I holstered/re-holstered my 1911 a half dozen times. The L2C efficiently, and securely retained the 1911, just as advertised. Judging from this preliminary review, I believe the L2C is well worth the cost, and I expect it will serve my purposes well, and for a long time. Thank you Blackhawk for another great product!