With its streamlined thumb-activated retention, the T-Series keeps your firearm at the ready while maintaining total security. Thanks to a drawing motion that operates off of the Master Grip Principle, you'll be able to get into the fight under even the most stressful of circumstances. A combination of reinforced outer polymer and smooth, sound-dampening, hydrophobic lining ensures your T-Series will perform no matter the elements and situation. As an added measure of security, the L3D also features a strap across the back of the firearm. Includes Jacket Slot Belt Loop attached to holster. Quick Dual Release (QDR) Belt Loop and 2-Slot Belt Loop sold separately.
TRY ME CAMPAIGN DETAILS: Any T-Series purchased directly from blackhawk.com is eligible for a 30-day, risk-free trial. Open to all T-Series versions and styles. A full refund of the purchase price plus a prepaid shipping label will be provided if you are not 100% satisfied with your T-Series. To redeem your refund, the product must be in new or like-new condition and you must contact customer service via email at LECentral.CS@VistaOutdoor.com or phone at (888)343-7547 to receive your RMA and return shipping label within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- Thumb-activated retention follows Master Grip Principle
- Sound-dampening lining for stealth drawing and holstering
- Durable material provides protection with sleek design for minimal bulk
- Available in Level 2 or Level 3 configuration
- Level 3 adds retention strap over back of slide
- Low-friction internal material for smooth and effortless draw
- Includes Jacket Slot Belt Loop attached to holster. Quick Dual Release (QDR) Belt Loop and 2-Slot Belt Loop sold separately.