With its streamlined thumb-activated retention, the T-Series L3D Light-Bearing Red Dot Sight (RDS) Duty Holster keeps your firearm at the ready while maintaining total security. Compatible with Trijicon RMR/SRO, Leupold Delta Point Pro, Sig Romeo1Pro, and other similar sized optics, the T-Series RDS Holster has an additional rotating dust cover to further protect optics from impacts and debris--removable if desired.
Thanks to a drawing motion that operates off of the Master Grip Principle, you'll be able to get into the fight under even the most stressful of circumstances. A combination of reinforced outer polymer and smooth, sound-dampening, hydrophobic lining ensures your T-Series will perform no matter the elements and situation. As an added measure of security, the L3D also features a strap across the back of the firearm. Includes Jacket Slot Belt Loop attached to holster. Quick Dual Release (QDR) Belt Loop and 2-Slot Belt Loop sold separately.
Searching for a holster for your Staccato 2011? T-Series RDS holsters are available exclusively through Staccato. Click here to continue to their site.
- Thumb-activated retention follows Master Grip Principle
- Fits for Streamlight TLR 1 and 2 and Surefire X300
- Low-friction internal material for smooth and effortless draw
- Sound-dampening lining for stealth drawing and holstering
- Durable material provides protection with sleek design for minimal bulk
- Available in Level 2 or Level 3 configuration
- Level 3 adds retention strap over back of slide
- Includes Jacket Slot Belt Loop attached to holster. Quick Dual Release (QDR) Belt Loop and 2-Slot Belt Loop sold separately.
- Compatible with Trijicon RMR/SRO, Leupold Delta Point Pro, Sig Romeo1Pro, and other similar sized optics
- Additional rotating dust cover to further protect optics from impacts and debris
- Dust cover is removable if desired
I have been in Law Enforcement for over 20 years, so you could say I am old school when it comes to my sidearms and holsters. Picked up my first red dot equipped sidearm and put a tac light on it (all new for me). This Blackhawk Holster was a perfect fit right out of the box and easy to use even for an old guy like me. As one of the Departments firearms instructors, I have recommended it to all of my guys thinking about upgrading their weapons system.