The Blackhawk TASER® 7 Holster features a distinctive draw motion that helps prevent confusing weapons under stress. This cross draw or support hand draw design allows for rocking the TASER out of the holster versus a traditional straight up handgun draw. When holstering the TASER, the holster automatically engages the active retention mechanism and TASER safety switch.
The TASER® 7 Holster includes our new Quick Dual Release (QDR) Holster Platform, allowing officers to exchange the TASER and holster between shifts without having to remove other items from their duty belt. It is also compatible with all Blackhawk duty platforms, included belt loops, QD systems, MOLLE adapters and tactical thigh platforms.
- Active retention system design is adapted for TASERS with cross draw or offside hand draw design
- Different draw than a pistol to help prevent confusion under stress
- Automatically engages safety when TASER is re-holstered
- Fits all Blackhawk Duty Platforms, duty belt loops, MOLLE and tactical thigh platforms
- Easily removable belt loop design allows exchange between offers without removing other gear
- Completely covered trigger when holstered