The Blackhawk TASER® 7 Holster features a distinctive draw motion that helps prevent confusing weapons under stress. This cross draw or support hand draw design allows for rocking the TASER out of the holster versus a traditional straight up handgun draw. When holstering the TASER, the holster automatically engages the active retention mechanism and TASER safety switch.
The TASER® 7 Holster includes our new Quick Dual Release (QDR) Holster Platform, allowing officers to exchange the TASER and holster between shifts without having to remove other items from their duty belt. It is also compatible with all Blackhawk duty platforms, included belt loops, QD systems, MOLLE adapters and tactical thigh platforms.
- Active retention system design is adapted for TASERS with cross draw or offside hand draw design
- Different draw than a pistol to help prevent confusion under stress
- Automatically engages safety when TASER is re-holstered
- Fits all Blackhawk Duty Platforms, duty belt loops, MOLLE and tactical thigh platforms
- Easily removable belt loop design allows exchange between offers without removing other gear
- Completely covered trigger when holstered
This is so much better than the safariland that was provided to us when our agency upgraded to the new taser. Thanks Blackhawk!!
100x better than the holster the Taser 7s come with. Couldnt ask for a better option paired with the Molle adapter.
Just what I had in mind , very easy to draw and doesn’t take alot of space!
Great holster for taser 7! The standard safari land holster that comes with the taser 7 is stiff and hard to draw which you never want! Blackhawk is quick and easy to put on the belt